Yes, we can ship our wonderful supply boxes any place they're needed!
Thank you for contacting us! Our services make it really simple to send anyone a care package overseas. Just hit Get Started Today and we will take care of the rest!
How do I write the address for my military member in the checkout section?
Here are some tips to ensure your addresses validate with the USPS:
1) Write out the service member's full name in the address - All mail sent to the Military must be addressed to someone specific; addressing mail to "Any Service Member" is no longer permitted by the USPS.
2) Include the unit and box (where applicable) into Address Line 1.
3) In the 'City' field, enter APO/FPO/DPO Note: APO is used for Air/Army Post Office; FPO is used for Fleet Post Office; DPO is used for Diplomatic Post Office.
4) From the State field, select: Armed Forces - AE is the abbreviation for Armed Forces. It is used for armed forces in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada Armed Forces Pacific - AP is the abbreviation for Amed Forces Pacific and is used for the Pacifics Armed Forces America - AA is the abbreviation for Armed Forces America and it excludes Canada.
5) Then enter in a 5 digit zip.
Examples: CPT JOHN DOE UNIT 2050 BOX 4190 APO AP 96278
Can I cancel my subscription at anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription at anytime by sending us an email. If your box has shipped already for that month, the cancellation will be for the following month.
My Deployment is only for 6 months, can I cancel after that?
Yes, of course you can! You may cancel your subscription at anytime by sending us an email.
I really like the items you send each month, but can I make a suggestion on something that might benefit us down range?
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our supply box! Yes, we love to hear input from you on what items you may like or dislike. Currently, we have members from different branches giving us input, but the more input the better! Send us an email [email protected] with your suggestions. Thank you!